tour to my vission

Posted by zulakmen Saturday, September 12, 2009

Status: degree in science education (chemistry)- 4 years in Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)...

studying in UPSI gives me a lots of Experience and knowledge about educational world altough it is only 3 semester that I had been studying and 5 semester left to finish.

i hoped to achieve something valuable here as i wish to be the best among the best and will bw an extraordinary teacher that can contribute to the country and society.

after graduate i wish I could further my study to do master in chemistry (content). afterwards I really wish to continue straight away my PhD also in chemistry ( content ) . I love to have detail knowledge in organic and material chemistry.

to start my teaching career, i wish to teach in secondary school first altough if i can finish my PhD. I really want to example my chemistry in my secondary school who teach me although he had master and at that time he almost finish his PhD.

my objective is to contribute to the Malaysian citizen and to born a very quality people which can be a successful people. hopefully i can gives something to build a successful country.

CaReeR DeVeLoPMeNt pLaN

ReFLecTioN

My poin of view in all the lesson that had been given by my lovely lecturer in this course, Miss Asmayati:

Microsoft PowerPoint, Cool Iris and Piclen
Spreadsheet
Simulation
Picasa
Camstudio
Smart Board

aRtiFaC

this page is related to the activity that I involved and extra information that you can get about chemistry world:

# Fun With Science & Mathematchics
# Video clips
# Websites