Reflection on Picasa

Posted by zulakmen Saturday, October 17, 2009

Picasa class was so enjoying. I really love editing pictures and video. As Picasa gave me the opportunity, I don’t going to be missing it. Picasa is one of the software that allowed people to edit their pictures, and making picture presentation or slideshows. Although there are many of software that can do the same, but for me Picasa has its own specialty. Why? Because for me, the function inside it really a user-friendly function. The simple editing package makes the work become easy and fast. It is very suitable for those who want to make something interesting but only take a short time. One function that I like in Picasa is the collage. It is really nice and cute. I just need to insert the picture I want to make the collage and automatically, Picasa will show the suggested collage. What I need to do is just choose the best collage I want. It is very easy to do.

Picasa is very useful in the teaching process too. It is because we can use Picasa to make our presentation slide of pictures to capture the students’ attention. Students usually love this kind of visual showing compare to the hearing of lecture session. So, let’s try to make some change and use Picasa as the teaching material apparatus.

For me, learning Picasa is a very fun and interesting sessions. It’s not only enjoying but also knowledgeable. So, just try it to experience on your own.

Download Picasa here.

CaReeR DeVeLoPMeNt pLaN

ReFLecTioN

My poin of view in all the lesson that had been given by my lovely lecturer in this course, Miss Asmayati:

Microsoft PowerPoint, Cool Iris and Piclen
Spreadsheet
Simulation
Picasa
Camstudio
Smart Board

aRtiFaC

this page is related to the activity that I involved and extra information that you can get about chemistry world:

# Fun With Science & Mathematchics
# Video clips
# Websites