Reflection on Simulation

Posted by zulakmen Tuesday, October 13, 2009

This lesson is about one of the teaching helping instrument or material (ABM) that is useful in giving the lesson to the students. The purpose is just like spreadsheet but it is quite different in order of the method and ways.
Learning the lesson in simulation is very interesting. It is because, in simulation, teacher needs to prepare the material to increase the student’s understanding by using a lot of media such as audio, video, and other type. For example, in chemistry reaction, teacher can show the complete reactions mechanism that occurs in a chemical reaction. Teacher can use a visual such as in video type to show the molecule and atoms movement that cannot being explained or see using rough eyes. So by using simulation, the imaginary lesson that needs the student to think can be show visually. This makes the better understanding in student learning process.
In this lecture, we again are exposed about the teaching process as told in the previous lesson that is in spreadsheet. The information really help in order to give a very quality lesson delivering process.
As for me, I really love to study a topic with the additional simulation part. This is because, when seeing something, my memory can remember more compared to depend on listening only. Thus, the simulation helps me a lots in my study.
The task that being ask for me and my partner to do related to the simulation topic also give me new knowledge. From the task, I can search for a lot of simulation source in the website. The finding can be used in future learning. It is really fun to find a simulation that related to what I had learnt before because I can relate I to the theory with the activity in the simulation. It gives me satisfaction in learning.

CaReeR DeVeLoPMeNt pLaN

ReFLecTioN

My poin of view in all the lesson that had been given by my lovely lecturer in this course, Miss Asmayati:

Microsoft PowerPoint, Cool Iris and Piclen
Spreadsheet
Simulation
Picasa
Camstudio
Smart Board

aRtiFaC

this page is related to the activity that I involved and extra information that you can get about chemistry world:

# Fun With Science & Mathematchics
# Video clips
# Websites