Reflection in Camstudio

Posted by zulakmen Sunday, October 18, 2009

The class on Camstudio never make me feel bored. It’s really interesting and fun. When I saw the demonstration by En.Junaidi on using camstudio, I really impatient to try it. I have seen the type of video that using camstudio to make it. I found it many times in youtube. It is the video on how to do something. For example, how to use adobe photoshop, how to make movie using windows movie maker and so on.

This free software is really helpful for me in order to make some explanation on a lesson. Camstudio is quite easy to use as it is not having complicated and advance tools. The video that had been made can be rendered in an AVI format. It can also convert these AVIs into Flash Video format, embedded in SWF files. CamStudio is coded in Microsoft Visual C++.

By using camstudio, I can build my own video by recoding any activity related to the lesson, so I can used it in the class. The advantage is it can make the explanation manually (by speaking )to be understood more clearly. Camstudio really a useful software for teachers.

CaReeR DeVeLoPMeNt pLaN

ReFLecTioN

My poin of view in all the lesson that had been given by my lovely lecturer in this course, Miss Asmayati:

Microsoft PowerPoint, Cool Iris and Piclen
Spreadsheet
Simulation
Picasa
Camstudio
Smart Board

aRtiFaC

this page is related to the activity that I involved and extra information that you can get about chemistry world:

# Fun With Science & Mathematchics
# Video clips
# Websites