Reflection on Spreadsheet

Posted by zulakmen Sunday, October 11, 2009

Career in education is not only regarding and related to giving information sessions. Teacher should have some skills in making the lesson more interesting. In order to make the distribution and input giving in maximum level, teacher can use the teaching helping instrument (ABM- alat bantu mengajar).
One of the instrument or method in helping teaching process is the spreadsheet. Spreadsheet is the method in organizing data collection into columns and rows. This method can make the work to be easy and also can be used in presenting the information in more systematic way.
After learning about spreadsheet, I have the experience to do the proper method in manipulating and presenting the data. I really believe that spreadsheet can help a teacher (especially me) in make the work easier, not only for educational purpose but also for organizing and administration purpose. It is because by applying spreadsheet, we can interpret the data in various ways, such as in grid line, pie chart, line graph and table.
Besides we are teach about organizing data, by converting the data into different format, we are also taught, about the organization in teaching delivering which is involving the process of engaging, empowering and enhancing. For me, the technique is very important in order to let the student in better understanding. The step will allow students, to learn and understand some lesson by relating it with surrounding.
This lesson makes me feel eager to enter the teaching world. I am very impatient in organizing my own teaching material and I wish I could create some technique and formula in making the lesson become easier.

CaReeR DeVeLoPMeNt pLaN

ReFLecTioN

My poin of view in all the lesson that had been given by my lovely lecturer in this course, Miss Asmayati:

Microsoft PowerPoint, Cool Iris and Piclen
Spreadsheet
Simulation
Picasa
Camstudio
Smart Board

aRtiFaC

this page is related to the activity that I involved and extra information that you can get about chemistry world:

# Fun With Science & Mathematchics
# Video clips
# Websites